The newest issue of Take 5 is online, featuring contributions from Michelle Capezza, Nancy Gunzenhauser, Marshall Jackson Jr., Brandon Ge, Gregg Settembrino, and myself, colleagues in our firm’s Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) Strategic Industry Group.
In this issue, we cover employment issues in “The Cloud”:
- Solving Rainy Day Problems While It’s Only Partly Cloudy: Wage and Hour Concerns
- PHI in the Cloud: HIPAA, Data Privacy, and Data Security
- The Cloud, the Evolving Role of the CIO, and the Increasing Importance of Attracting and Retaining Key IT Talent
- The Cloud Keeps Following Me: Jurisdictional Challenges
- Working from the Cloud: Managing an Agile Workforce (Beyond Telecommuting)
The TMT group at Epstein Becker Green is comprised of a team of attorneys who advise technology, media, and telecommunications companies—public and private, large and small—regarding workplace management, employee benefits, immigration, litigation, and business matters affecting their organizations. Members of the TMT have extensive experience as both in-house and external counsel in handling day-to-day and bet-the-company matters in this space.
Read the full issue, “Take 5 Newsletter: 5 Employment Law Considerations in ‘The Cloud.’”